• Norton Antivirus (http://www.symantec.com/) Trial / Buy
• Mcafee Virus Scan (http://www.mcafee.com/) Trial / Buy
• PC-Cillin (http://www.trendmicro.com/) Trial / Buy
• Anti-Viral Toolkit Pro (http://www.kaspersky.com/) Trial / Buy
• AVG Anti-Virus (http://www.grisoft.com/) Free / Buy
Note that all of these websites (except grisoft.com) have areas that will conduct free online virus scans on your machine; however, only Trend Micro’s “House Call” page (housecall.trendmicro.com) will actually clean your machine if it finds any. In any case, these online scans are only band-aid solutions for disinfecting your machine after the fact – you should still be purchasing a realtime Anti-Virus software package (such as those listed above) to prevent viruses from getting into your system in the first place.
Update your virus/trojan definitions on a r…